What is the Default Password for Brother Printer?
Printers have made our lives quite easy. Instead of using outdated methods like writing on a pen and paper, we use our computers to type out various documents and spreadsheets. By using state of the art printers provided by Brother, you can complete your whole workload in a jiffy by printing out everything from documents to photographs. To make complete use of your Brother printer you should know the Brother printer default password. If you don’t know the default password already, we are going to provide you a guide on how to find out Brother default password.
Find Brother Printer Default Password
To find out your Brother Printer default password just follow these simple steps:
- Look for the ‘start’ button on your printer.
- Click on the start button and select the ‘All Programs Option’.
- Now you have to choose the Brother Printer MFC option or the MFC Lan Option.
- If you are connected through a wifi connection then enter the password for the same.
- You will be prompted to enter a password. The usual default password for Brother printers is ‘Access’.
- If you want to change the default password then you will have to select the BRadmin or Web management option.
- If you have logged in as an administrator the default username is admin and the default password is access.
- If you have logged in as a guest then the default username is ‘user’ and the brother printer default admin password.
Change Brother Printer Default Password
Let’s take a look at how to change the Brother printer default password:
- Open up your web browser.
- You have to key in “http://machine’s IP address” in your address bar.
- Make sure you have entered the IP address of your printer or computer system in the air quotes(“ “) .
- A log in tab should have opened up now.
- Enter the default password (access).
- Now look for the Admin tab and open it.
- If you are unable to find the admin tab then click on the ‘Login Password’ option.
- Enter the new password that you want to use.
- Renter the new password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Congratulations! You have just changed your Brother Printer default password.
How To Find Out Brother Default password MODEL HL-L2350DW
If you are looking for the brother default password setting for Model hl-l2350dw then follow these simple steps:-
- Press the start button on your Brother Printer.
- Go to the settings option and then you will have to select all the programs.
- You should be connected to the wifi or the internet for this solution. If you are not connected then go to the remote setup options to set it up.
- Key in your log in details and connect your printer to the network
- You will see that the default password information is available or you can use your printer details to select the same.
- If you are unable to find that option then use your mobile number to reset the password.
- Log in as an administrator, to reset the password if possible
- Now you can change the new password, enter the new confirmed password once more.
If you have followed all the steps then you will be able to find out or change the default password.
Please note that you can retrieve passwords for various brother printers such as:
|Brother MFC L8900CDW||Brother HL2270||Brother L6800DW||Brother 7860 DW|
|Brother L2710DW||Brother 8480 DN||Brother 8910 DW|
If you are looking for solutions for Brother Printer Driver is Unavailable Error or Brother Printer Offline issue then you can log on to our website for more information.
We are confident that after going through our write up you will face no difficulty in changing your brother printer default password. If you need more information then please feel free to reach out to us.