Yandex is a Russian internet solutions company. It also offers several services such as Cloud storage, Maps, Panorama, Translate, etc. A highly-used service that tends to pull the customers is Yandex Mail through which they can send and receive messages. You can even personalize the appearance of the inbox, based on your choices. Not limited to this, you may also use your favorite social networking site to log in to the account.
To fully enjoy this service, the registration of a new account can be necessary. After you do so, you will have to proceed with the Yandex mail login via the main website. Along with knowing this, it can be integral to learn why sometimes sign-in may fail. Rectifying the error in accordance with the cause can ensure a trouble-free experience with Yandex.
- Method to Create a New Yandex Email Account
- Accessing Account with Yandex Mail Login
- Why do I See Yandex Email Login Error?
- Can I Fix the Yandex Mail Login Problem?
Method to Create a New Yandex Email Account
To create a Yandex email account, you can sign up for the service. On the registration page, you will have to mention the details such as your first and last name, respectively. Then you need to proceed towards filling in a username for the email account. Next, a password is to be mentioned in the provided box and has to be typed again as a confirmation following which a new account should be established.
- The sign-up page is to be opened by tapping on the given link:
- Fill in the following details in the assigned fields:
- “First Name”
- “Last Name”
- In the “Enter a Login” page, type a username for your new email account.
- The password is to be filled in.
- Provide the password again in this step.
- Then mention the “Mobile Number”.
- Choose “Confirm Number”.
- Now, the code that is sent to you by SMS is to be entered in the provided box.
- Then head to the “Register” button.
- Go through the terms and conditions mentioned and click on “Accept”.
Note: You may not be able to log in to Yandex Music or Radio through the web version when you have created your account via the phone number. For syncing the music and radio accounts, the social network app or the Yandex account present in the application can be utilized.
Accessing Account with Yandex Mail Login
Logging in is an essential requisite to get into your account. With the help of yandex.com, mail login can be done on a browser. If you are planning to login in via a mobile phone, you can do so with the help of the Play Store or App Store, depending upon the operating system.
Method 1: Using Yandex Website
On a computer or laptop, signing in to Yandex can be easier with a browser that supports the email service. You can reach the link for logging in and enter the details of the account. By hitting the Login button, you will be signed in. You may save the account details in the browser to avoid the frequent use of this method.
- The Yandex mail account Login Page can be reached through the link below:
- In the “Enter Your ID” field, provide either the “Phone Number” or the “Email”.
- Press the “Login” button to gain access to the emails.
Method 2: Via the Play Store/App Store
Android users can make use of the Play Store for downloading the application for the Yandex mail login on Android. On the other hand for iOS users, the download can be made through the App Store. Once the app has been downloaded, it needs to be installed. Further, the necessary information is to be entered for logging in and viewing the emails.
- Download the “Yandex Mail” application on your device. To use it on Android, move to this link:
In case the app is to be availed on an iOS device like iPhone, click on:
- Mention the required details in the app and start accessing your account.
Why do I See Yandex Email Login Error?
The server of Yandex email is connected to your location as it works in a limited number of countries. So, if the date and time are not set according to the time zones, then it can lead to the Yandex mail login issue. Thus, it may stop giving you access to your emails.
There are a few other reasons available that can create a problem while logging into the account:
- An incorrect username or password can show the error.
- When a virus or malware infects the system, the email login procedure can suffer.
- The applications present in your system can suddenly lose access because of which all the accounts may be logged out.
- As a consequence of cookies being turned off, the login page may stop working.
- Due to limited access too, you may not be able to Sign-in to your Yandex email account.
Can I Fix the Yandex Mail Login Problem?
For resolving the Yandex email login error, users can go for setting up a new password should they have forgotten or misplaced the old one. Changing the date and time settings can be considered a second way of fixing the problem. Additionally, you can make an effort to turn on the Cooking settings.
Fix 1: Rectifying the Password
Sometimes you may not remember your accurate password. It may stop you from executing the Yandex mail account’s login correctly. When you encounter such a situation, you may change the password. For processing this, you need to move to the solution provider’s website and opt for the Can’t Sign in button. Then the Username or the Email is to be entered. After this, the captcha appearing on the screen is required to be filled.
- Go to the Login Page by visiting “yandex.com”.
- Press the “Can’t Sign in” option.
- Then provide the “Username” or “Email”.
- Type the “Captcha” in the given box.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- On the window that appears next, fill in the “Phone Number”.
Note: Do mention the country code before entering the phone number.
- Click on “Send Code”.
- A verification code will be sent to the phone number that you have typed.
- After that, in the supplied field, enter the code.
- Select the “Confirm” option.
- You will now be sent to the “Password Reset” page.
- Tap on the “Next” tab after entering a new password.
Note: It is advisable to enter the password manually when you sign in rather than copying it from the clipboard. Since an extra space may be copied, the password may be made incorrect.
The password will be changed. Redirect yourself to the Sign-in window and fill up the credentials. Then log in to your email account as usual.
Fix 2: Saving the Cookies
Cookies are text files containing little bits of information such as a username and password which are used to verify the computer when it is connected to the internet. If you have turned the Cookie settings off, then it can create an issue in the Yandex email login. To overcome this, you need to save the Cookies by fixing their settings. You need to reach there through your browser. Then the instructions appearing on the window are to be followed.
- Follow the link for correcting the “Cookie Settings”.
- Then opt for the browser you use.
- Now, move ahead with the directions that come up on the window.
- Try logging in to your Yandex Email account.
Fix 3: Setting the Correct Date and Time
Due to issues in the time zones, the Sign-in Page of Yandex may stop loading. Thus, to make the Yandex mail login window work again, you may attempt to rectify the date and time that are already set on the computer. Go to the clock available at the right end of the screen. Then visit the Change Date and Time Settings window. The Change Time Zone option is to be selected for carrying out the fix.
- Tap on the clock present in the window.
- Move to “Change Date and Time Settings”.
- Next, select “Change Time Zone” below the “Date and Time” button.
- In the window of “Time Zone Settings”, your city is to be chosen.
- In this step, press “Ok”.
- The new date and time, according to the time zone, should be set.
- Navigate to the browser and go to Yandex. Try to sign in now.
Sometimes when you unknowingly open a website that contains any sort of malware, the possibilities of its spread to other applications may increase. It may also affect the Sign-in Page of Yandex. Hence, you can scan your computer by utilizing free antivirus software. Once the computer is scanned, you can access yandex.com’s Email Login Page.
Fix 4: Scanning the Computer
- Click on this link:
- Choose one of the free antivirus programs that you want to download.
- Then click on the one that you have selected.
- Download its free version.
- Now, go through the instructions and scan the system.
In the End
Registering an account on Yandex and signing in can be executed in an uncomplicated way. The methods for both through the website and mobile devices were targeted in the post. In addition to this, the ways that need to be applied during a login error were focused. For accomplishing the procedures mentioned, the directions are to be performed accurately.