Installation of Epson Wireless Printers is not a tough process. But for the configuration or installation of the Epson wireless printer without CD driver on both Mac and Windows operating system involves certain steps that needs to be followed for the successful installation of the printer on your system. Prior installation you need to ensure your printer compatibility with Mac OS. All the printers do not support the Mac operating system. It is recommended to check with the model name and number of the printer before you attempt the installation of the printer on your Mac system. This is imperative to check the compatibility rather than wasting time in lengthy installation process.
You also need to check that your printer is near to your system. Almost all the printers provide a short USB cables to connect with printers that permits linking your printer with the Mac for straight forward printer communication with your system. For attaching the cable it is important that the computer and the printer must be very close. You also need to verify that a USB adapter is required or not. In the latest Mac systems conventional USB ports are not included rather they have designed USB-C ports that are quite small in size. In this scenario you will require an adapter from USB to USB-C from Apple to connect with USB cable to your Mac.
Once you arrange all the things you need to plug the USB cable of the printer into your system. It should be setting up into any of the USB ports of the desktop or laptop computer or even the back side of the iMac display. If you require an adapter, you need to plug in the adapter into the USB C port and further plug into the USB adapter. After that you have to start the printer and click on the install button when notified.
Mac OS automatically identifies the printer plug in and verify if it is supposed to be updated. In case you are installing the printer on your Mac for the first time you can view the update notification. For updating you will have to follow all the prompts as it is mentioned on the computer screen. Once the update process is done successfully you can use the printer for your purposes.
Steps to Install Epson Wireless Printer Without Driver CD
- Ensure that your printer is not linked to your system. During the installation process you get notification to connect with the computer.
- You then need to download the combined package of drivers and utilities of your your operating system (depending upon Mac & Windows OS you are using). Save the file name and save the destination for its easy retrieval.
- Open the downloaded file for for configuration of Epson Printer.
- Execute the different type of instructions displayed on the screen to install the software.
- Finally you are connected with your printer successfully. You can print a test page to ensure successful linking between the computer and your printer.
In case you face issues or errors while installing wireless Epson printer without CD In Mac or Win, Get Support for Epson Printer @ USA/Canada +1-866-496-0452 & UK +44 2896 002856