Want to connect your Lexmark printer to WiFi? Well, it can be easily (and mostly) done using the installation CD that comes along with your printer. However, under certain circumstances, when you have a laptop without a CD drive or you have lost or misplaced the installation CD, you may need to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi without CD.
In this article, we’ll show you some simple steps to do just that. Alternatively, you can also call us at our Lexmark printer customer support number +1-866-496-0452 and get expert help from our technicians. They can help you easily connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi and resolve issues and error messages, if any.
Ways to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi without CD
Tip: Before proceeding with the steps mentioned below, it is important for you to know the exact model of your Lexmark printer and whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Connect your Lexmark printer to the computer.
- Windows will automatically detect, retrieve and install the software for you if you have a popular Lexmark printer model.
- Otherwise, go to Lexmark website and click “Support” or “Downloads” to navigate to the section from where you can download the printer software.
- Type the model number of your printer in the search box.
- Once you have located your printer model, select the Downloads, Printer Driver or Software option.
- Select your operating system.
- Complete all other selections, including language, and click on Download to download the printer driver or software.
- Review and accept the license agreement and save the software to your hard drive.
- Now locate the software that you have downloaded and double click on it.
- Select “Extract” to open the zip file content in a new folder.
- Double click on “Setup”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer when asked.
- Click on Finish to Exit the program and reboot your computer to apply the changes.
- Test the printer to make sure it works correctly.
In case you face issues or errors while the process, Get Support for Lexmark Printer @ USA/Canada +1-866-496-0452
That’s it. By following the aforementioned steps you can easily connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi even without CD.