Want to connect your Lexmark printer to WiFi? Well, it can be easily (and mostly) done using the installation CD that comes along with your printer. However, under certain circumstances, when you have a laptop without a CD drive or you have lost or misplaced the installation CD, you may need to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi without CD.
In this article, we’ll show you some simple steps to do just that. Alternatively, you can also call us at our Lexmark printer customer support number +1-866-496-0452 and get expert help from our technicians. They can help you easily connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi and resolve issues and error messages, if any.
Ways to connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi without CD
Tip: Before proceeding with the steps mentioned below, it is important for you to know the exact model of your Lexmark printer and whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Connect your Lexmark printer to the computer.
- Windows will automatically detect, retrieve and install the software for you if you have a popular Lexmark printer model.
- Otherwise, go to Lexmark website and click “Support” or “Downloads” to navigate to the section from where you can download the printer software.
- Type the model number of your printer in the search box.
- Once you have located your printer model, select the Downloads, Printer Driver or Software option.
- Select your operating system.
- Complete all other selections, including language, and click on Download to download the printer driver or software.
- Review and accept the license agreement and save the software to your hard drive.
- Now locate the software that you have downloaded and double click on it.
- Select “Extract” to open the zip file content in a new folder.
- Double click on “Setup”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer when asked.
- Click on Finish to Exit the program and reboot your computer to apply the changes.
- Test the printer to make sure it works correctly.
In case you face issues or errors while the process, Get Support for Lexmark Printer @ USA/Canada +1-866-496-0452
That’s it. By following the aforementioned steps you can easily connect your Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi even without CD.
As we all know before, Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting is one of the highly demanded skills in today’s market to solve important never ending problems. It pays to be a troubleshooter in today’s challenging world as not everyone can acquire those skills just through mere theoretical knowledge. It has evolved into a more application-oriented skill with more emphasis on practical knowledge. Various problems need out of the box solutions.
How can i connect my pc with lexmark E120 printer
Then how do you connect a lexmark printer to wifi using cd? Are the steps different from without cd? Hahaha just kidding. Thanks for the help. Lost or misplaced my old lexmark printer cd while moving.
I had to reinstall windows back in my computer because it was corrupted with virus. My kids play online games using my computer and they might have clicked something that got the infection in my computer. I had to reinstall everything back, all the software and application i had before. Your quick guide on how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd was really helpful. After the reinstallation, it never struck me that i had to install the printer drivers. This whole time i was trying to connect it directly without realizing it. Thanks
I do not have the CD or no internet connection in my desktop. Due to the storm the wifi internet connection will not available for another week. Moreover, i cannot connect my desktop my phone hotspot with the desktop so now how to connect lexmark printer to wifi. I want to print some few flyers but i cannot print anything.
How do i update the software on the cd that came along with printer? The software version is old in the cd. Cause everytime i install the software, it spend another a good one hour updating the software. I followed your instruction on how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd and it took so much less time. So it it possible to update the cd too?
I really appreciate what you guys are doing here. I was thinking to go and purchase the printer cd from a local shop as i lost the one it came with it. Your article on how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd saved me a lot of time and money. Thanks again
I use an old version lexmark printer and misplaced the printer CD that came along with it. My son told me that i can directly download the software from the internet but i did not have the slightest clue on how to do it. I have checked everywhere on the internet on how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd and none of them provided a step by step solution. The steps you have mentioned helped me understand how to download the software from the internet and install it. After restarting the computer, i got the menu for the printer and was able to print the pictures that i wanted to. Thank you for your help.
I have followed the exact steps that you have mentioned on how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd but after the software download for the printer, i am not able to set it up.i am using a Lexmark CS417dn Laser Printer and i believe that i have downloaded the correct software for my printer from the lexmark website. Where could i have possibly gone wrong?