YouTube is one of the biggest online platforms to share videos, which millions of people use every single day, all around the world. It can be used as a source for entertainment, learning and also sharing information and news. Whether you are a person who makes and posts videos on your YouTube channel for fun, a full time You Tuber or even an organization who posts information regarding themselves on their YouTube channel, you’ll want everyone to see your videos and be interested in them!
Therefore, it is very necessary to make a cool and exciting intro for your YouTube channel, which grabs the attention of the users. And if you are someone who is working with an iOS device like Mac or an iPhone, then you have come to the write place! Here, we will be discussing how to make a YouTube video intro on such iOS devices!
How to Make a YouTube Intro
The best software that anyone editing and making videos on an iOS device can use is the iMovie application. It is one of the best software available which offers a ton features to be used which creating a video. To make an intro for YouTube channel follow the steps below:
- Open the iMovie application on your Mac or your iPhone.
- In the Projects tab, click the ‘+’ sign to create a new project, choose from the given options of making a film or making a trailer.
- Now, the application will ask you to select a theme for your project. You can choose from a wide range of options like ‘Modern’, ‘Bright’ or ‘New’ and many more.
- Now add the videos that you have already recorded or have downloaded, that you wish to use in your intro. You can also use photos in your intro if you wish.
- Arrange them in the order that you want them to be connected to each other.
- Trim your videos, add filters on them, add titles, make them play in slow or fast motion or add background music to them using the various features that the software offers.
- You can also change the transition effects on the videos to make them cool and artsy.
- Play around with the features that iMovie offers to make an impactful intro for your YouTube video.
- After you have completely edited your video for the intro, all you have to do is extract it to the iMovie Theater.
- To share your video with others or to upload it on Youtube, you have to select the movie and then choose what action to perform from the Action button.
Need Help In Creating Cool Video Intro For Your YouTube Channel. Contact Experts @ USA/Canada +1-866-496-0452 & UK +44 2896 002856
These are the basic steps which tell you how to make a YouTube video intro. Follow them and you will easily be able to create a catchy and cool intro for your YouTube channel!