Not sure how to print on MacBook? Then this blog will help you. All you have to do is add a printer on MacBook and that is it you are ready to print documents easily. So stay tuned and find out an answer to your ‘how to print on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro’ question right here. Here we go:
Learn How to Print on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
In this particular blog, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- How to Print Screen on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air using Shortcut keys?
- How to Print on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Wirelessly?
- How to Print on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air using USB Cable?
- How to Enable Two-Sided Printing on MacBook Air?
How to Print Screen on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air using Shortcut keys?
To know the procedure of how to print screen on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, you can go through the following steps:
- Within the application, you can click on the File option.
- Then, you can use the Command + P key combination on your keyboard.
- As an alternate option, you can also choose the Print option.
- This will bring the dialog box with menus on your screen. Here, you can click on the Printer option.
- When you can click on the Printer dropdown, you can select the Shared Printer option in order to send your print to the shared printer.
- Thereafter, you can select the Cover Page.
- In the next step, you can click on the Copies & Pages dropdown to make settings for the print.
- Once done, you can print to PDF on MacBook by clicking on PDF format.
- As the last step, you can hit the Print button.
These steps are for how to make a print screen on MacBook Pro and how to make print screen on MacBook Air. With the help of shortcut keys, you can easily print screens. Also, if you want to learn how to print a PDF on a MacBook then you can follow the same steps mentioned above.
How to Print on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Wirelessly?
Modern printers can connect to the computer wirelessly. By connecting to the WiFi network, you just need to add the printer to your MacBook and find the printer on MacBook to get prints. The steps you are going to read below are for how to print on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro wirelessly then you can go through the following steps:
If you are thinking about how do I set up a printer on my MacBook Pro then you can do the following:
- To get started, you can go to the System Preference app available in the Dock.
- Now, you can click on the Printer & Scanners option.
- Here, you will see the Plus icon located on the bottom left. By clicking on this icon, you can add the printer and find printer on MacBook.
- Once you are done selecting your printer from the list, you can close the screen of Printer & Scanners.
Now you are going to read the procedure for how to print on MacBook Pro wirelessly. Here you will have to use the Notes app on your Mac computer or laptop.
- As the first step, open the Notes app. You can directly find it in the Dock area.
- Next to this, you can click on the File option and choose the Print option.
- This will bring up the dialog box with its menus.
- Here, you can click on the Details option and set the requirements such as print quality, print orientation (Portrait or Landscape), and the paper size.
- After that, you can hit the Print button.
This is how you can add the printer wirelessly and start printing your envelops, labels, and much more. If you are looking for how to print labels on MacBook Air or how to print address labels on MacBook Pro then the above-mentioned will help you a lot.
How to Print on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air using USB Cable?
In case you find any issues while connecting the printer wirelessly then you can use the USB cable to get the job done. If you want to know how to print on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air using USB cable then you can go through the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, turn your printer on. You can do it simply by pressing the Power button.
- Now, make sure that you keep your USB cable ready as this will make the connection between your MacBook and Printer.
- After this, you can connect your USB cable to your MacBook.
- In the next step, connect the other end of your cable to the Printer. This will show the menu on the screen once it is connected.
Note: If your printer does not get connected then make sure that your MacBook has the print driver installed.
- Once you are done establishing the connection between the MacBook and printer, you can check if your printer works fine.
How to Enable Two-Sided Printing on MacBook Air?
If you want to do double side print then you just need to enable this feature on your MacBook. If you want to know how to enable two-sided printing on MacBook Air then you can follow the steps instructed below:
- Firstly, you can go to the Dock option.
- Then, you can select the System Preferences option.
- Now, you can click on the Print and Fax option.
- At this point, you can select the main printer located on the left menu.
- Then, you can click on the Printer Setup and select the double-sided printing option. This is how you can print double-sided on your MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
If you are struck by the ‘how to print on a MacBook Air’ question then you now know the guide you can refer to. Keep reading our page for answers on more iPhone issues such as how to make your iPhone louder and how to change Bluetooth name on iPhone.