Even after technological advancement, there are some technical errors which are absolutely inevitable. Undoubtedly, printers are beneficial for business purpose and household usage. However, you must have encountered certain errors while using your printer, isn’t it? Well, we know it is frustrating and we definitely understand your concern regarding printer error codes. If you are using Designjet HP printer and there’s an error code 89:03 appearing on your printer screen, then here’s the solution to fix the HP Designjet T2500 printer error 89:03.
Solution To Fix The Error 89:03 On Hp Designjet T2500 Printer
Usually, this error code occurs when stacker ramps motor cable isn’t connected to the engine properly or maybe if it gets damaged. However, you can easily get rid of this error by following the step by step guide to rectify the issue. Below-mentioned are the simple and quick steps to resolve the error code:
- Step 1 – Firstly, turn off the printer by using power switch at the rear.
- Step 2 – Now, disconnect the power cord.
- Step 3 – After disconnecting the power cord, then remove all the paper from the basket and stacker.
- Step 4 – Then, turn on the printer by reconnecting the power cord.
- Step 5 – Finally, to troubleshoot the problem, perform stacker ramps motor diagnostic test and check if the error disappeared or not.
If you still encounter with the problem, then it is recommended to contact service agent to resolve the error and fix it permanently. The service agent will fix the error within two to three steps.
- Step 1 – The service agent will check if the stacker ramps motor is damaged or not. And, it should be connected to the engine PCA appropriately.
- Step 2 – Afterwards, if it’s connected properly, then there’s no issue. The service agent will replace the stacker ramps motor with a new one.
- Step 3 – Lastly, the error will be disappeared after the replacement of a new part.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps would be advantageous to fix the error code 89:03 in Designjet HP printer. However, if the problem doesn’t get solved, then you can simply dial +1-866-496-0452 and get instant solution for all problems regarding HP printer.
The professional and trained experts of Errorsdoc will fix the problems at an affordable price and their customer support services are easily accessible 24×7. Moreover, their technicians will fix the issue without any second of delay. Therefore, get rid of the HP Designjet T2500 printer error 89:03 quickly with a perfect solution
Hi, I had 89:03. Put a new valve motor. Allways error. And finally understand. In fact, you must put ramps low (with the ramp disc motor on the other side) before placing new valve motor. You must also put valves low. And then put the new valve motor. It works now . I hope this helps.