In addition to the methods mentioned above, you can also use Google Photos and Dropbox. Here are the steps:
Sign in to your Google Account > Quickly find your pictures with the quick scroll button to see all your recent snapshots > Download them to your PC.
Create a Dropbox account > Open the Dropbox app on your iPhone and upload your photos > Open Dropbox on your PC and sign in with your account, then you can download the images you just uploaded from your iPhone.
It has to be said that the disadvantage of using such a transmission method is that it is limited by space. If your photos are not too much, this is a suitable method for https://www.fonecope.com/how-to-transfer-photos-iphone-to-pc.html transferring pictures from iPhone to PC
Is it true that you are battling with how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer? Well, with a wide variety of options available, it’s quite obvious to get a little confused. To help you with, you can use the below mentioned methods and learn how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Computer.
In addition to the transfer of pictures from iPhone to computer, you can also learn the opposite process, i.e. how to move pictures from computer to iPhone.
How to transfer pictures from iPhone to computer?
In order to learn how to move pictures from iPhone to Computer, you can use any of the below mentioned methods.
Method 1: Using iCloud Photo Library on Windows PC
- Make sure to switch on iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Switch on iCloud Photo Library to guarantee your photos get stored in iCloud.
- Next, ensure you have the iCloud For Windows software introduced on your computer.
- Open iCloud For Windows on your computer. Sign in with similar Apple ID from your iPhone. To switch on iCloud Photo Library, check the box placed over Photos.
- Click Options alongside Photos. Check the iCloud Photo Library box.
- Do you need new photos from your iPhone to automatically download to your computer? Check the box ‘Download New Photos and Videos to My PC’.
- Do you need photos from your PC to automatically transfer to iCloud so you can get to them from your iPhone? If yes, then check the box ‘Upload New Photos and Videos from My PC’. Uncheck this crate on the off chance that you don’t need photos from your computer in iCloud.
- When you’ve chosen your choices, click ‘Done’, and then click on ‘Apply’. Now, at whatever point you take photos on your iPhone, they’ll download to your computer.
- In case, you want to see your clicks, you can open File Explorer, and then open iCloud Photos from the Pictures library or the left-hand sidebar.
- In the iCloud Photos organizer, pictures from your iPhone will show up in the Downloads folder. On the off chance that you wish, you can, duplicate or move them to another organizer on your computer.
From the above steps, you can learn how to download pictures from iPhone to computer.
Method 2: Using Windows Photos App
- Before you begin, guarantee you have the most recent version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the USB cable. Open your iPhone utilizing your password. You may likewise observe a notification on your telephone requesting that you Trust This Computer. Tap Trust or Allow to proceed.
- Open the Photos application on your PC, at that point select Import. Pick the gadget you need to import pictures from, i.e. your iPhone. Select the photos you need to import, at that point click Continue.
- Windows saves the photos into the Pictures library. In case, you want to change the location, you can do so.
Method 3: Using Windows AutoPlay Options
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the USB link. Your telephone may inquire as to whether it’s alright to confide in the computer. Tap Trust, and enter your password to open your telephone.
- The AutoPlay window shows up on your computer screen when your iPhone is associated. It will offer many options to choose from.
- Click on ‘Import Photos and videos’ to import new photos from your iPhone. With this alternative, Windows recognizes the most current pictures on your gadget. It at that point imports them into the Pictures library folder.
- Amid the import procedure, you can tag the photos with a clear label name on the off chance that you wish. Click on Import to begin bringing in your photos.
- On the off chance that you want to pick which pictures to import, select ‘Open Device to View Files’ when the AutoPlay window shows up. This enables you to reorder or simplified your pictures from iPhone to PC.
- On the off chance that you pick this alternative, you’ll see a window that shows your iPhone as an Internal Storage gadget. Double tap this icon to open up the folder directory on your iPhone.
- Double tap the envelope called DCIM. Double tap an organizer to see the pictures inside it.
- Select the photos you need to transfer to your computer. You would now be able to move them onto the Pictures library in the left-hand sidebar. Or on the other hand you can reorder them into the Pictures library – or some other area. To reorder, utilize the icons in the top toolbar, or right-snap to get to these alternatives.
- Organize the pictures as per your preferences.
How to transfer pictures from computer to iPhone?
Learn how to transfer pictures from computer to iPhone with the below mentioned methods.
Method 1: Using iCloud Photo Library
Step 1: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud on your iPhone.
Step 2: Scroll down to pick Photos and toggle on iCloud Photo Library.
Step 3: Open iCloud for Windows on your computer.
Step 4: Click Options beside Photos and enable iCloud Photo Library.
Step 5: Make sure the tab ‘Upload new photos and videos from my PC’ is turned on. Tap on Change under this alternative to pick the envelope that has the photos you need to transfer from PC to your iPhone.
Method 2: Using iCloud.com
Step 1: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and switch on iCloud Photo Library.
Step 2: Visit iCloud.com from your computer and enter your Apple ID and your password.
Step 3: Choose Photos and tap the Upload photos button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Select the pictures you need to save to your iPhone from your PC and click on’ Open’.
Step 5: Wait for the photos to be transferred to iCloud.
Method 3: Using iTunes
Step 1: Run iTunes on your PC.
Step 2: Unlock your iPhone, and interface your iPhone to your Windows computer with a USB link.
Step 3: Tap the Device button in iTunes and pick Photos.
Step 4: Keep selected the checkbox by ‘Sync Photos’ and pick the envelope or App you need to transfer photos from in the drop-down menu of Copy photos from.
Step 5: Set to synchronize all photos or chose things. At that point click Apply to begin transferring photos from PC to your iPhone with iTunes.
Whatever you need to do; whether it’s transferring the pictures from iPhone to computer or from computer to iPhone, you can do so by following any of the above mentioned methods.