My Printer stopped working all of the sudden. The Display screen is solid blue with a power sign on it and the Letters “C4EBA341” All buttons are flashing. I’ve tried unplugging, turning off and back on again several times. Even left unplugged for over 2 hours. Unsure what to do next. My Printer is an HP Officejet Pro 6830
Are you able to freely move the ink carriage in your printer? I would suggest you to remove the ink cartridges from the printer and reinsert the cartridges back into the printer. Also don’t forget to perform a printer reset by pulling out the power cord from the printer while the printer is still powered on and idle. If none of it works, contact the technical support for more help
I have the same C4EBA341 error message on my hp printer. I am trying to do the steps as you have mentioned but the ink carriage will not move and i cannot get the black ink cartridge to get it out and reinsert it again. What should i do?
There were a few instances that the users reported. Out of which printer not working, flashing power lights and C4Eba341 were very frequent. If you have faced any of these issues then you can diagnose the problem by going through the following steps.
Some of the troubleshooting problems are:
Flashing C4Eba341 Error Code
The required message will be displayed on the computer, and the printer will not print. The problem may be caused by a condition of the printer error, corrupted print jobs or a weak wireless printer connection. The HP Printer code C4EBA341 is a problem caused by the incorrect installation of the Printer Ink Cartridges. This can be diagnosed by the following step by step solution.
C4Eba341: The printer is not working or responding (nothing prints)
- If you are facing the issue of C4Eba341 Hp Officejet Pro 6830, then open the queue of print, cancel all documents and restart the computer. After rebooting the computer, try to print. For more information, see the Operating Help System.
- Check the HP software installation. If the printer is turned off while printing, an alert message should be displayed on your computer screen; otherwise, the printer’s HP software may not be properly installed. To solve the C4Eba341 Error Code, completely uninstall the HP software and reinstall the HP software.
- Check the cable connections. Make sure the USB cable or Ethernet cable is secure at both ends. Check the Link light on the back of the printer above the power input if the printer is connected to the network. Make sure you don’t connect the printer with a phone cord.
- Check the printer’s wireless connection. If the printer has a wireless connection to the network, check that the blue wireless light is on and does not blink. A blinking light indicates that the printer and the network have a connection problem. A wireless test report can be printed to help diagnose any problems.
- Check whether any personal firewall software is installed on the computer. The personal software firewall is a computer-protected security program. The firewall could, however, block communication between the computer and the printer and cause Hp Officejet Pro 6830 Error C4Eba341. If the printer communicates with a problem, try disabling the firewall temporarily. If the problem persists, the communication problem is not caused by the firewall. Reactivate the firewall.
- Always use original HP ink cartridges. These are designed to work with HP printers. Therefore to get the best out of your Hp Officejet Pro 6830, always use genuine ink cartridges.
- Always use papers that comes with the ColorLok technology or any paper which is suited with the HP printer. These papers are tested to meet the requirements of the printer. If you are facing the issue of Hp Officejet Pro 6830 C4Eba341, then try using ColorLok technology papers.
If the problem persists after all the previous steps, service or replace your C4Eba341 HP printer will be replaced. To schedule a product repair or replacement, go to Contact HP printer repair. There you will be directed to a local service center in your area if you are in the Asia Pacific.