My Epson printer WF-2750 will not photocopy, the error message reads: “The Paper Source Setting Is Invalid”
Just started not being able to copy [The Paper Source Setting Is Invalid] on my one year old (almost to the day!) Epson WF-2750. I tried many ideas, but the one that finally worked for me was changing from borderless to BORDER!
Thank YOU for advice about “with border” to print document. It worked!
I have an Epson printer and it really works well, where to buy an original ink for my printer.
One can generally face an issue while making a copy which generally is displayed when an unsupported paper type and size is selected for the paper source. If you still face an error “Paper Source Setting Is Invalid” For your Epson Wf 2630 when printing a copy, follow the steps stated below given steps.
Step By Step Solution To Fix Epson Printer Paper Source Invalid
- Place your document that you want to print up right on the corner of the scanner glass.
- Now, press the Home button (indicated with a home symbol), press the down arrow and then select Setup option and click Ok.
- Select the Page Setup option in the menu listed. And then press OK.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired page size you want to configure for your print document.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired page type you want to configure for your print document.
- Now press the home button (indicated with a home symbol, and scrolling up select Copy and finalize it by selecting OK.
- In the options configure the desired copy settings with layout and size.
- Go to the main menu by pressing the back button.
- Press the start button and get the desired print either black & white or colored depending on the inks installed.
- Wait and observe if the scanner glass glows and you make your copy.
With the given steps you would have finally restored your Epson Printer Paper Source Settings.
For immediate assistance, call Experts at USA/Canada +1-866-496-0452 & UK +44 2896 002856
Have tried it three times, no result,
Wanting to make several copies means using the automatic document feeder (ADF)
So for me the only answer that worked was given by Jane.
This is ridiculous. This is a copier! the simplest task should be to make a copy!
Never will I by Epson again. Next printer will be an HP unless I find something better.
These steps aren’t helpful because they don’t explain that you CAN ONLY COPY ONTO PLAIN PAPER ON THIS PRINTER! PERIOD, END OF STORY!
I’m only trying to copy to plain paper, and it’s still not working. My setting is stuck on glossy, premier. When I try to change it sometimes, it does, but most times it hasn’t and it still isn’t allowing me to copy anything. May I also add, Epson support said they’d call me yesterday. I waited all evening to no avail.
This is the STUPIDEST PRINTER in the world! The problem is that the printer will NOT PHOTOCOPY onto anything BUT plain paper. If you want to copy onto matte or glossy paper, you must select “plain” paper. Period, end of story. If you want to “COPY” onto photo paper, you must SCAN the document first, and then PRINT it onto the matte or glossy paper. This is from the Epson web site*: “The product supports copying on PLAIN PAPER in these sizes: Letter (8.5 x 11 inches), A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches), and Legal (8.5 x 14 inches).” (caps mine). For saving ink, this isn’t an unreasonable choice from an engineering standpoint, but EPSON has done a shitty job of explaining this issue in both the user interface *and* the EPSON documentation! I bought this printer mainly to copy physical photos onto photo paper. This just isn’t possible with this printer; I have to scan each photo and then print it onto glossy paper. You can just select “plain” paper and then copy onto photo paper (matte or glossy) to try to work around this problem, but the printer won’t use the correct amount of ink or the right speed (dry time between lines), and the image quality isn’t very good!
The worst part of this was trying to figure it out. The user interface for this printer is absolutely abysmal. It’s the worst interface I’ve ever seen on a printer! The documentation doesn’t really make this clear, and the EPSON tech support are largely clueless and don’t know to explain this to customers!