I had a quick question,im trying to hook up my epson wf printer to my chromebook,but no luck says i have to get windows.I have WF-2520.is there a way for the WF-2520 can connect to wifi?
Ash Answered question November 16, 2019
Connect Epson wf printer to Chromebook has been a bit challenging for me as well. But then I got the solution to which suggested the following steps:
- Make sure that your Epson printer is turned ON
- Now turn ON your Chromebook as well
- Once both of them are ON you have to connect them to the internet
- Grab the manual of the Chromebook if you are unaware of the process
- Make a selection on the cloud print (appears on the corner of the screen)
- Now select the option of “Add Device”
- Make a selection on the option of “Register”
- The confirmation message will be displayed on the screen after this
Congratulations, you have completed the entire process successfully now.
Get More info- https://www.errorsdoc.com/epson/connecting-the-epson-printer-to-your-wi-fi-router-or-wireless-network/
venmartin Changed status to publish November 16, 2019